- Full legal support of the Client business.
- Registration, liquidation, re-registration, reorganization of a legal entity.
- Accounting registration, re-registration and closure of branches and representative offices.
- Development of drafts and support of all types of civil law transactions: sale and purchase, delivery, exchange, donation, lease, contract, services, etc.
- Legal expertise of the submitted contracts and other documents.
- Corporate procedures support: arrangement and registration of the general meeting of founders, registration of the founder’s decisions, verification of founding documents, etc. Legal assistance in case of corporate conflicts.
- Legal advice on tax issues and disputes.
- Legal advice on labor issues and disputes.
- Representation in court, claims work.
- Assistance in licenses, permits, certificates receipt.
- Support of real estate transactions.
- Removal of arrests from accounts and encumbrances imposed on the company.
- Development of draft provisions, rules, instructions regulating the company activities, including financial issues.
- Preparation of analytical materials on legal, financial and other business aspects.
- Other types of legal services.
Full legal support of the business.
Our company provides a full package of legal services, including the following as part of customer support:
- Verbal and written advice on any issues of corporate, civil, tax, labor and other law spheres.
- Preparation of legal documents of the company: contracts, supplementary agreements, powers of attorney, pretrial claims, correspondence, protocols, decisions, etc.
- Verification of compliance with current legislation and correction of internal documents of the company, including founding documents.
- Registration activity support: registration of legal entities, registration of amendments to founding documents, registration of rights, registration of contracts, etc.
- Legal support during negotiations with partners. Claim work. Representation of the Client’s interests in court disputes.
- Representation and protection of the Client’s interests in relations with the supervisory and regulatory authorities.
All Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS) lawyers are members of the Chambers of Legal Advisors.
Our employees have extensive experience, skills and interaction with state authorities and institutions, including the court, the territorial bodies of the Ministry of Justice, the State Revenue Committee, and the State Labor Inspectorate.