HR record keeping services
- Audit of HR record keeping.
- Restoration of company HR documentation.
- HR management.
- Keeping of accounting and registration documentation.
- Preparation of HR documentation.
- Development of labor and collective contracts and agreements.
- Preparation of drafts of organizational and administrative documentation.
- Development of draft regulations, rules, and instructions for the company HR activities.
Full support of the HR record keeping process
Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS) specialists would be glad to propose development, expertise, correction and restoration of all HR documentation or separate areas of HR record keeping for our Clients.
The full package of HR records keeping services includes work on the following documents, the keeping of which is mandatory in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- rules, regulations (internal code of conduct, personal data protection, etc.);
- staff schedules, orders on the staff schedule enforcement;
- labor contracts, supplementary agreements to labor contracts, and the register of labor contracts and amendments thereto;
- personnel orders (hiring, transfers, dismissals, incentives, bonuses, vacations, etc.);
- main activity orders related to the HR record keeping process and HR management;
- job descriptions;
- contracts and other documents on full financial responsibility of employees (individual and/or collective);
- documentation on confidentiality and non-disclosure of information;
- documentation on the conciliation commission work arrangement;
- time sheets;
- personnel order registers;
- employment record books;
- employment record book registers;
- vacation schedules;
- employee personal cards, T-2 form;
- and other documents stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the business processes of the Client, including reports and analyses on the activities specified.